You don't have to come to the library to get e-books. You can check them out from your computer, using the services below. You will need your library card number, all 14 digits, without any spaces.
- View all online resources available through the Hampton Library.
- EBSCO: Classic fiction & non-fiction e-books. Log in to access EBSCO e-books.
- Hoopla: Borrow and enjoy audiobooks, eBooks, comics, movies, TV, magazines, or music everywhere you have a screen. Hoopla offers more content, in more places, than any other digital library platform. Log in with your library card.
- Candid eBooks and eAudiobooks: Candid, a combination of Foundation Center and Guidestar resources, has a collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks in topics of interest to the nonprofit community. Create a free account and access the collection on your computer or using the OverDrive or Libby app on your mobile device. Click here for a guide on how to use the Candid service.
New Hoopla E-book Users
- First, visit the Hoopla website. From there, press on "Get Started" and follow the instructions to set up your account. You will need a valid Hampton library card.
- On your device, you can download the Hoopla app from the Apple Store, Amazon or Google Play. (Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, Nook, Mac, or Windows, among others.)
- Here's helpful Hoopla information.
- Hoopla allows readers to have 10 titles checked out each month. You can renew a borrowed Hoopla title as long as you do not exceed the monthly limit of borrowed titles. The renew option becomes available 24 hours before the title is scheduled to expire.
Wed, Dec 7Learn More...
Wed, Dec 7"Three Men and a Baby: The History of Three Wise Men" @ Northampton Branch Library "We Three Kings of Orient are..." This ...Learn More...
Thu, Dec 8Learn More...
Thu, Dec 8Winter Baby Storytime @ Northampton Branch Library Join us every Thursday for Baby Storytime. There ...Learn More...